This one was hard to title because it has been a while since I've blogged. A lot has happened in the last few weeks of August. We went to Columbia for a few nights on a work trip for Kyle. Kyle's parents came to KC for a visit. I met Georgia for the first time. My parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary! Uncle Brian had a birthday. So here are a few pictures and captions.
Here he is with his left hand in his mouth - he usually prefers right but today was an exception!

Remember his first bumbo pic? Now look how tall he is sitting.

Before learning how to suck on his own fingers, there were Grandpa's. He & my dad were totally into the golf tourny on tv.

Happy Birthday, Uncle Bri! On our Columbia trip, Evan and Brian had lots of fun times.

Little Georgia Gray. My friend Megan's little girl was born mid-July. I got to meet her a few weekends ago. She is adorable. Strange that I already said "I forget how tiny they [newborns] are." I feel like an old veteran instead of the rookie that I really am. Congrats, Megan & Ben.

My parents celebrated 35 years of marriage this week! Amazing. As my dad said, "we get to celebrate our marriage every day." Too sweet. Love to you both.

Nana (Vicki) & Evan. Bruce & Vicki came up to see us (Evan). The bad news, he is such a big napper that we waited around for several hours for him to wake up to play. The good news is now he is taking shorter naps during the day.
Uncle Jeff came over, too.
My favorite picture taken today...sucking on his fingers. I used to suck my thumb so I was waiting to see if he did the same. Looks like fingers for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment