11.11.2008

Random events

Every day I want to blog, but it just doesn't happen. So, here's a backlog of some photos that I've been meaning to share. I wish I had a recent pic of the guy taking a bottle, but that is going to have to wait a little while longer :-)
Here's Evan shopping at Target. We LOVE to shop now that we can sit up front and look (& grab) at everything.

Playing outside with the dog while I attempt to rake up some leaves (and take some photos:). I'm going to miss the warm weather!


Racked out after a trip to the mall. He didn't even wake up when I put him in his crib.

The first photos of the little guy playing in his room.


I think he is so "big"...but in this photo he is such a tiny little baby!


The boys watching college ball...I have many years of this ahead!




Evan loves his "waterfall" soother. We caught him last Saturday watching it after waking up from a nap...somehow he turned it on all by himself. We were so curious when it suddenly got so quiet.



Evan's first political experience. He woke up at 5am on Nov 4 so that daddy & mommy wouldn't miss this historic event. We all got to go vote together and were in line before the polls opened at 6.

No comments: