For a while now I've been wanting to post about 60 minutes on CBS. It is seriously in my top three that I watch weekly (along with Idol and Ugly Betty if your curious). This is some really good investigative reporting, and very interesting subjects, too. I have learned so much about so many people and events. And it's not always about Iraq or the state of the economy (though they had this interesting report on Sunday about how the FDIC takes over banks when they fail...right up my husbands alley). I feel smarter after I watch the show especially after I hang out all day playing peek-a-boo and listening to Baby Einstein music with my son. Not that I would have it any other way!
3.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and Katie should hold a weekly conference call after each episode - she's obsessed!
Post a Comment