4.13.2009
Easter
Evan's 1st Easter...I was going for a Master's look here but with the trendy Euro garb the guys wear these days, Evan would have been out of place at Augusta! We enjoyed a yummy lunch here at the house but stayed in cause the little guy had a fever from what appears to be just a cold virus. We'll see. He's been much better today already! Happy Easter to everyone! And somebody send in Spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a sweetheart he is...smiling all the time even when he's sick.
Look out Augusta!!! I'm sure the Easter bunny will make him all better.
Erin y'all should come stay with us and we can drive up to the masters when he gets a little bigger. tickets to the practice rounds aren't easy to get but they aren't too difficult, either. he'd fit right in! ;)
Thanks for your comment on our blog!! I can't believe you're getting ready for Evan's 1st birthday soon. It seems like yesterday that we were all together for Jenny's bachelorette party. Evan's a cutie! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment