So far I haven't been sticking to my new years resolution to continue blogging. But we have a few bits of exciting news...
First of all, I don't think I've advertised on the blog that we are expecting a baby boy this spring! We are very excited and Evan is starting to mention "baby brother" and likes reading books about him becoming a big brother. Here are a few pics of our 3D ultrasound we did last week. He's gonna be pretty cute I think:) My only concern is that my body won't be able to hold out the next 9 weeks or so...2nd pregnancies are not as much fun or comfortable as the first!
First of all, I don't think I've advertised on the blog that we are expecting a baby boy this spring! We are very excited and Evan is starting to mention "baby brother" and likes reading books about him becoming a big brother. Here are a few pics of our 3D ultrasound we did last week. He's gonna be pretty cute I think:) My only concern is that my body won't be able to hold out the next 9 weeks or so...2nd pregnancies are not as much fun or comfortable as the first!
Secondly, we have sold our house and bought a new one! (Or my husband would say they are both "under contract"). We are scheduled to move April 1 & 2. We are going to be very sad to leave our awesome neighbors and neighborhood. We certainly realize what we are giving up. But we are excited for a little more space to accommodate our growing family. We may be able to host a Grizwald-style Thanksgiving or Christmas one day soon, too! Keep your fingers crossed for us that we don't have any bumps in the road and that the move goes smoothly!


2 comments:
congratulations erin! y'all have so many exciting and wonderful things going on right now...all at once! :)
Gorgeous!!! I didn't realize you were posting again, so no pressure but I'll be checking back again soon for more pics!
Post a Comment