Let me start out by saying that we have a healthy 2 month old boy. He now weighs 13.11 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. He's starting to be more like a Hays/McCurry with the length averaging out a bit (75%ile). But I am the mother who is unable to control her screaming child at the doctor's office. I got "the look" from everyone...they were all feeling sorry for me and wondering if I should have been sitting in the "sick child" waiting room as opposed to the "well child" waiting room with all the other happy, smiling children. Of course the doc was running behind schedule so we were stuck waiting there for 30 minutes. Nothing could keep that kid from crying...I guess I asked for it when I woke him from a nap to get him to the appointment on time. Lesson learned - I'll never do that again. Here's a pic that depicts how quickly I got him out of there after he was done with his shots (of course, soundly sleeping after the fact!).
7.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment