7.10.2008

I love my Grandparents!

My grandma Pat & grandpa Bill came to visit me yesterday. Thanks to Grandma I was able to get to sleep for my morning nap. I have a tough time getting to sleep during the day...but thank goodness I don't have trouble at night. I love my paci and snuggling close...I'm SO cute when I'm sleeping! Here I am talking to Grandma...we have a lot of fun talking about how cute I am!
Grandpa got to feed me a bottle for dinner yesterday...I was really hungry and drank it really fast...but Grandpa made sure I didn't get a tummy ache.
Whew! Was it a long day. I went to PF Chang's for dinner and it was so noisy that I never really got to sleep. Here I am chilling on the couch...mom actually had to make me eat my night time meal before bed. It was a fun day with Grandma & Grandpa! I love you!

No comments: