10.15.2008

5 amazing months

Happy Fall!!!The little guy is 5 months old! I can hardly believe it and have a tough time saying it when people ask me how old he is. I find myself more now than ever trying to be fully aware and in the moment as not to forget a single minute.

Here are some things he is doing now...

Sits unsupported for several minutes.
Eats cereal, squash, & bananas (so far).
Eats every 3 hours during the day.
Sleeps nearly 12 hours at night (with 1 feeding).
Takes 3 naps during the day.
Laughs hard when tickled.
Play group on Tuesdays.
Sits in his high chair.
Rolls over from back to tummy.
Reaches for everything!
Chews on his toes
Sucks his thumb & fingers all the time
(I'll stop there before I get carried away:-)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Who is that sweet little angel boy with drool on his face sitting in the pumpkin patch? You are getting so big Evan, and doing so many BIG boy things now. Grandma and Grandpa H. love you very much!!!