10.21.2008

Stubborn Boy

Welp, we have a strong headed McCurry on our hands. He is now refusing to take a bottle from anyone. This was not a problem when I was in DC or last weekend when my mom got him ready for bed or really ever since he was born. But now he decides that he won't do it. Of course just before Kyle & I are scheduled to be gone overnight for my friend's wedding. What is a mother to do?!?! I've read about all the tricks and talked to Mom's about their strategies (e.g., feed him on a full tummy, give him juice in the bottle, warm the nipple, sugar-coat the nipple, try a cup, let him play with the bottle first, etc.), but not much has worked yet on this one. A video is coming soon that shows his strong rejections to the bottle...

1 comment:

Pat said...

I can't wait to see the video even though I've personally seen Little Stubborn Boy in action (stiff arms and legs, clenched fists, and growling)! They are so smart!!
Hang in there Momma!