12.09.2009

early new year's resolution...BLOG

It has been too long...about 6 months and I miss it!!! I haven't even read my friends blog's in about 4 months. No excuse except that I have added an iPhone to my toy collection and find it pretty easy to update friends and family that way. Do any of you blog from your iPhones? Is it easy? Anyway, we have an almost 19 month old now and seriously things just keep getting more fun and entertaining every day. Today he was caught pretending to put my deoderant on...has he watched me that many times to know what it is already?!?! He got to play in the snow for about 6 minutes because it was SO cold here. And his favorite command continues to be "Show me." Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving and the last few days...


crashing cars with great grandpa

pumpkin pie!
there's snow on my glove! (has anyone found mittens that stay on little kids hands?)


chocolate chip cookies and milk..a rare treat!




3 comments:

robbin said...

Hey, Erin! Love the new pics--Evan is getting so big and is cuter than ever! I recently added you to my list of blogs, so I was pleasantly surprised to see new pics:) xo

Anonymous said...

Yea- welcome back! I promise to do more posting, too. They should be more entertaining now that we have some little guys to talk about rather than what movie we saw last weekend :-)

Krista said...

Yay! Glad to see you are back. I've been on a hiatus, too. This whole kid thing is a little more time consuming than I originally thought. The pics are adorable and he is getting SO BIG. You look great!