10.07.2008

Catching up

Sorry to all of you that I have not been able to update in a while. At first it was a few computer issues. Now it is trying to catch a moment when the little guy is napping and I don't have other stuff to do! But, I'll have you know that I'd rather be blogging than doing all of the necessary domestic chores.

A lot has happened since mid-September. We've been very busy around this joint. Evan started eating cereal, riding in his big-boy umbrella stroller, we went to visit my grandparents in St. Louis, and I had my first girls weekend away (I'll add pictures from that trip in my next blog). The pics are not in sequential order, but I'll do what I can to explain.

Here's Sam hiding from me while I tried to give him a bath. He figured if he hid behind the baby, I wouldn't possibly spray him with the hose. Guess who won that argument?

Something about the back of a baby's head that I am so in love with.




My favorite picture of Great Grandpa & Evan.

Evan was spoiled rotten by these two! It was a perfect weekend and we got to spend lots of time on Grandpa's swing.

Grandpa & Evan in the Radio Flyer. What a special moment!

Granny got him after his nap. He slept SO good at her house.

My cousin Allen got to meet the little guy.


The first few bites of food.

Hey, I think I kind of like this stuff!

Priceless.

The first ride in the umbrella stroller.

Now, we've converted all of his strollers to front-facing views.

2 comments:

Pat said...

LOVE the cereal all over his face...and those eyes! The first of many food messes to come! Get those washcloths ready!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for him to get more handsome by the day?? The pics looks great - keep'em coming!